Returns and cancellations
Normal stock items are refundable, subject to a 25% restock surcharge within 30 days of receipt of any purchase. No returns will be accepted past 30 days from the date of shipment. If the return shipment is processed by you, you are liable for its delivery and you have to share the tracking details with AC Nelson as soon as possible.
In general, an item may be eligible for return within the applicable return window if it fulfills one or more of the following conditions:
- Was delivered in a physically damaged condition
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Is different from what was ordered
- Products marked as "non-returnable" on the product detail page cannot be returned.
- All items must be returned in their original condition, with price tags intact, user manual, warranty cards, original accessories and in the original manufacturer’s box/packaging as delivered to you.
- For returns, please begin by submitting a return request.
- Please note that: all new items must be returned in the original factory box.
- Also, please pack material well. Credit will not be issued for any damaged materials received.
- Once successfully returned, a credit will post back to your financial statement within 5-7 business days.
- The return address will be provided to customers once returns are approved.
Cancelling Your Order
Please contact AC Nelson to cancel your order. Refunds are issued within 1 billing cycle of your credit card statement. Orders cannot be cancelled after a product has been processed for shipping.
Customer expressly assumes all liability in independently researching, purchasing and installing correct product for their application. Any recommendation made by AC Nelson regarding product selection is made to the best of our knowledge based on customer descriptions and will not constitute grounds for waiver of restocking charges, detrimental reliance or resulting liability.